Thursday, June 3, 2010

DSC05878
Bok Choy and Steak Mmmmm

One of my favorite blogs for learning about recipes and a gluten free diet is Elana's Pantry. Not only are the recipes delicious they are simple and easy to make.

Plus, I grew up with baked goods, so once I cleaned up my eating habits baking was a tough thing to give up. Elana's Pantry has a wealth of knowledge & recipes that I would recommend everyone spend some time with.

The Gluten-free Almond Flour cookbook by Elana's Pantry is a must have for any Paleo/Gluten free baker.

I'll be posting our own videos soon but until then here is a video by Lillian Mara Medville making Elan's Double Chocolate Cherry cookies from her cook book. The video is entertaining but also show that anyone can bake gluten free recipes that taste good too!

Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies!!! from lillian mara medville on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment